*Note* Student applications to the editorial board are closed for 2020-2021.
If you would like to apply for the 2021-2022 academic year, please email the Student Co-Editors-in-Chief (Milan Singh-Cheema and Carol Trudell)
- A cover letter addressed to the Co-Editors-in-Chief that sets out:
- Your interest in the journal in general
- The position you are interested in (either a senior student editor or student editor position, or both)
- Any particular areas of CJCA in which in you are interested (such as submissions/peer review, articles editing, managing the website, or managing volunteers)
- A resumé highlighting any relevant experience;
- A transcript (unofficial PDF of your Queen’s Law transcript is sufficient); and
- A writing sample. This need not be on a legal topic; the purpose is more to gauge your writing style and attention to detail than your knowledge of any particular content.
Depending on the level of interest, interviews may be conducted (online or by phone).