Queen's Law students can apply to be volunteer students editors with the CJCA during the academic year. Volunteer positions will be flexible and dynamic - students will gain experience proofreading and preparing submissions for publication, writing blogs, and assisting the Editorial team in other tasks. Applicants will be chosen based on a successful completion of an editing assignment and related prior experience.
Student applications for the 2023-2024 editorial board are now closed. Stay tuned for 2024-2025 applications!
The official list of editor roles/titles are as follows:
- A cover letter addressed to the Co-Editors-in-Chief that sets out:
- Your interest in the journal in general
- The position you are interested in (either a senior student editor or student editor position, or both)
- Any particular areas of CJCA in which in you are interested (such as submissions/peer review, articles editing, managing the website, or managing volunteers)
- A resumé highlighting any relevant experience;.
Depending on the level of interest, interviews may be conducted.